Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
:confuse2: well it is a jap car board, but i think i few of us have trucks. i dont know how many things of interest here though? but :wave: anyways!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe, yeah. Well, we all have V6s and it appears we like the performance aspect of driving. I guess I'll at least get some info on the competition. :)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
bored&stroked has 2 trucks...and i think thats gonna be your best bet for truck guys. :D

my dad has a ranger tho, :woot:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
MR how do you like your ranger? my cousin has a v6 ranger and i really have to say that thing is slowwwwwwww! what have you done to yours to beef it up? Does ford offer some kind of HO motor?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well, yeah we're all AV6'ers here but for me my AV6 is just my play and to-and-from work car. I also have a '01 Silverado Ext Cab 2WD with the 5.3 L and a '00 ford Escape (Wife's car)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MR how do you like your ranger? my cousin has a v6 ranger and i really have to say that thing is slowwwwwwww! what have you done to yours to beef it up? Does ford offer some kind of HO motor?
Heh, mine isn't quite the way it was when it rolled off the showroom. It came with the OHV 4.0L engine. It's rated at 160hp/225ft-lbs. Although it's not a bad engine, I needed more. I've since swapped that engine out for a SOHC 4.0L that is found in the Explorer. It's also found in the Sport Tracs and 2001+ Rangers. It's rated at 210hp/255ft-bs. My best et so far is a 14.8 @ almost 92mph. I've still got a few bugs to work out to before it's running at 100%. With the new engine and the upgraded suspension, the truck is a blast to drive.

:)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
cool, i just saw your other post with your time slip, very nice indeed. and being that i've driven a ranger i'm even more impressed!! I got a 82 chevy s-10 if you wanna have a Ford vs. Chevy war LOL :D

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
TRUCKS!!!!! I LOVE TRUCKS!!!!!!!! and accords.....

But I don't have any v6 trucks. Heck I don't own a v6 period right now. I have a 415hp 383 stroker/ muncie 4 sp 78 chevy c10 stepside and a vortec 350/2004R 79 chevy c10 fleetside. The 79 is getting sold ASAP and the accord is coming back.

·
V6P wandering idiot
1,634 Posts
no one even mentioned me!?!?!?:mad: F you all!!!

lol, welcome, you got a sweet truck there :up:

·
rice cooker
108 Posts
old post but new member. I have a 01 montero sport 3.5xs. done a few mods but need cam gears to get the most out of them. right now at 204ftlb and 178hp at the wheels. the gears would move the power back to the peak and put me at around 230ftlb and 200hp at the wheels which is what the engine is speced out at.
Clay

·
rectum damn near killed m
148 Posts
wish list
1. GMC Syclone
2. Chevy Duelly (diesel)
3. Dodge Hennessey Viper Ram
4. Ford Lightining

former owner of '82 Datsun King Cab...older than some members on this board :)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Tom and I are in the same boat.... CHEVY DRIVERS!!

My trucks are cooler than his though.

·
rice cooker
108 Posts
ok i went to the gallery and checked the faq but did not see a hot button or prompt to a e-mail or server to upload my pics to.
Clay

·
rice cooker
108 Posts
thanks, it wasnt coming up on the computer i was on the other day but it is on this 1 so i will try to post em soon.
Clay

1 - 20 of 26 Posts