Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a front bumper, front lip, and sideskirts that i would like painted. i took it to a body shop and got quoted 450 for it all. anyone local that can paint? i can do all prep work, just want to find someone that could save me some money. i'm in silver spring md.

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
i would say that i can do it but the distance between us will make it tricky........

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
i have a front bumper, front lip, and sideskirts that i would like painted. i took it to a body shop and got quoted 450 for it all. anyone local that can paint? i can do all prep work, just want to find someone that could save me some money. i'm in silver spring md.
I have a body shop at my dealership that would most likely be around the same price. But since you're willing to do the prep that could make a good difference. Are you going to be installing everything yourself? I'll check on it tomorrow and let you know. I'm in Fairfax, Va btw.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn yall are too kind. but i found this bodyman to do all the work including prep for under 300. i'm gonna take a gamble and go with him. thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts