Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any SRI options for the V6. Not interested in a CAI. Has anyone had any luck with this?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Looking for any SRI options for the V6. Not interested in a CAI. Has anyone had any luck with this?
Get a 4in short ram with a dry flow filter. i made long enough to tuck right into the upper fender away from the ground. i hydrolocked once. def not worth risking that again for a cai.

·
James
1,094 Posts
^^ If you shop around you can get the Takeda for less than 200 bucks. I ordered one last night.

·
James
1,094 Posts
Just following up, I got my Takeda in... well worth the price if you contact the manufacturer directly. The fit and finish is superb.

·
Registered
7 Posts
+1.

Summit Racing has all the parts you would need, at less than half the cost.
Could you list the parts numbers and/or links so that the OP could make one (or someone else that may be interested)?

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
I have a custom SRI made by Paul. Not sure if he is still making them or not

It's a 3in pipe vs the eBay 2.75in pipes

·
Registered
51 Posts
should definitely consider making it yourself. ghetto home depot style!
there are a few decent threads that will put you in the right direction. you will probably use plastic black PVC piping, and can wrap it in some shiny heat wrap. itll cost you sub 100 for sure

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the ingen cold air intake.You DO NOT have to remove the front bumper like they say.Remove drivers front wheel,the front inner fender clips,and the clips from inner fender to underneath bumper.Then remove foglight,then 2 screws holding baffle box in.Then fish it out between inner fender and fender.They also make a water resistant pre filter(sock) for it.I really like mine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts