Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering getting a set of VOLK rims..
Wondering if anybody knows a place where I can get them from for a decent price. THe place i usually go to doesn't carry VOLKS.

ANybody have any suggestions?

thanks! :)

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking for GT-N's, but thanks :)

So far the cheapest I found is $1800 shipped w/out tires.

·
Registered
79 Posts
www.importhookup.com
www.finalstageauto.com
these two sites can both get the gt-n for $1800 shipped, however, you have to buy the center caps and tires separate. i've never seen them any cheaper than that though

i have a set of 18 inch gt-n wheels for sale, however, they have a 4 x 100 lug pattern, sorry :(

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol damn...

how much do center caps cost btw?

N thanks for the links, the $1800 shipped that I saw, was at importhookup.com :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
center caps usually run around $150 for all four. i think some places sell them for around $35 each though, but that's still expensive. i guess if you can afford the wheels, you can afford the center caps, lol

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Yeah those 2 sites have about the lowest prices you can get on Volks unless you can get them at wholesale prices. Hardly anyone sells Volks cheap.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
I think i can get a set for 2300 shipped, with tires and center cap ...

·
1,083 Posts
I pm you later iLLeGaLaKKoRD for the price I can get it for. BTW I am also authorized Volk dealer if some of you guys didn't know. :laugh:

·
Registered
610 Posts
theres someone on honda-tech.com that is selling a set of 18x8 GT-N Mercury Silver 45mm 5-114 for $1450 (he bought them for someone but never used them), also selling all Volk GT series wheels for $1694 + shipping for 18's.

·
Registered
875 Posts
yeah go to importhookup.com and they have discounts at wheeloptions.com and no one can beat their prices that i've seen yet....

i see, i told you i got a set of volks now you gotta go and get some :mad: j/k :p

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
LaoSiFu said:
I pm you later iLLeGaLaKKoRD for the price I can get it for. BTW I am also authorized Volk dealer if some of you guys didn't know. :laugh:

:eek:

you will be hearing from me in the future :up:

do you know any advan dealers, Rob?

·
1,083 Posts
BlaCCord Guy said:
do you know any advan dealers, Rob?
yeah me too :laugh: well I deal lil' with Advan but which one are you looking for. Advan is pretty pricey.

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
LaoSiFu said:
yeah me too :laugh: well I deal lil' with Advan but which one are you looking for. Advan is pretty pricey.

:eek: you will DEFINITELY hear from me in the future!

edit: i'm lookin at te37 rays in bronze, and advan kreuzer series 5's in bronze

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
can you get me price on a set of volk racing, 18x7.5 +45mm or higher GT7 with toyo FZ4 or nitto 555 225/40/18.... gunmetal with polish lip, can u also check on the 19"s for me
thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts