Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I've been away from this board for almost 2 years now. Been through several vehicles since. My most current is an 06 G35x sedan. I still have my Accord, though. Anyway, I've been on the G35 boards and there is a guy there that makes smoke vinyl overlays for headlights and tail lights that you apply like window tint. They look awesome. I asked if he could start making them for the Accord and he says he needs a test car. I'm out in PA so I can't do it, but if any one in San Diego wants these overlays, please email the guy so we can get these made. We should get him to make them for sedans, coupes, whatever. Here's the link to his website so you can check out the product: http://photobucket.com/albums/y42/BlueBatmobile2005/. His email is [email protected] if you want to do this. Thanks. I appreciate the help. If you like the smoked tail light look, we have to get this done. :help:

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
that would be pretty cool to have vinyl overlay eyebrows =]...i also like the interior pieces that he did.

·
allstar
349 Posts
Somebody go down there! I am interested in these products.
I like the smoked tail lights and the vinyl eyelids on the headlights.

·
Registered
377 Posts
hey just lettin you all know I've used his vinyl before and it worked really good, I just bought some sheets from him, cut and put it on myself here is a pic with the dark tints that he has, I had this for awhile but decided to switch to a lighter tint which looks better imo.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
if the test vehicle get free vinyl for taillights, i wouldnt mind driving down there... are these like those tint films or if you just peel and stick?

and yes san diego is considered socal, LA is like 1 hr drive away from San Diego.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Kiet said:
if the test vehicle get free vinyl for taillights, i wouldnt mind driving down there... are these like those tint films or if you just peel and stick?

and yes san diego is considered socal, LA is like 1 hr drive away from San Diego.
yes, do it for us coupe people :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
im from san diego... but i got a coupe.... how much is it??? welll send me a pm and ill send u my phone number so we can arrange something..........

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
If you guys want to do it, you should email the guy who makes it to arrange everything. I emailed him and he told me to post a link to his site to stir up some interest. Email and tell him you would like to be the test vehicle for the overlays. I'm sure it would be free since there seems to be a lot of interest and he would probably get a lot of business from v6p.net if these were made.

Sounds like we have some takers for the coupe, but isn't there anybody out there with a sedan who wants to do this?

·
Registered
110 Posts
i have emailed the guy but I have not heard from him. I live in the Tierrasanta area and would like to be a test car for the overlay's. I will try to email him again.

·
#1 Stunna
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tarheel4ever said:
i have emailed the guy but I have not heard from him. I live in the Tierrasanta area and would like to be a test car for the overlay's. I will try to email him again.
That's great! Hopefully, you'll hear from him soon. Do you have a coupe or sedan?

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
i've been in contact with him back and forth, nothing much really to say. only thing close was he said. "i'd sponser you" i hope that i dont have to put on any stickers... :(

1 - 20 of 65 Posts