Accord V6 Forum banner

Anybody in San Diego want to be a test vehicle?

3K views 64 replies 19 participants last post by  greenzzz 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I've been away from this board for almost 2 years now. Been through several vehicles since. My most current is an 06 G35x sedan. I still have my Accord, though. Anyway, I've been on the G35 boards and there is a guy there that makes smoke vinyl overlays for headlights and tail lights that you apply like window tint. They look awesome. I asked if he could start making them for the Accord and he says he needs a test car. I'm out in PA so I can't do it, but if any one in San Diego wants these overlays, please email the guy so we can get these made. We should get him to make them for sedans, coupes, whatever. Here's the link to his website so you can check out the product: http://photobucket.com/albums/y42/BlueBatmobile2005/. His email is dubblea@peoplepc.com if you want to do this. Thanks. I appreciate the help. If you like the smoked tail light look, we have to get this done. :help:

#9 ·
hey just lettin you all know I've used his vinyl before and it worked really good, I just bought some sheets from him, cut and put it on myself here is a pic with the dark tints that he has, I had this for awhile but decided to switch to a lighter tint which looks better imo.

#15 · (Edited)
If you guys want to do it, you should email the guy who makes it to arrange everything. I emailed him and he told me to post a link to his site to stir up some interest. Email and tell him you would like to be the test vehicle for the overlays. I'm sure it would be free since there seems to be a lot of interest and he would probably get a lot of business from v6p.net if these were made.

Sounds like we have some takers for the coupe, but isn't there anybody out there with a sedan who wants to do this?

#22 ·
well i just got off the phone with him and he told me there was another person who emailed him that is in san diego. Most likely person whom he email has a coupe too... but if they dont work out, he has my contact info so he'll get in contact with me...

#23 ·
Kiet said:
well i just got off the phone with him and he told me there was another person who emailed him that is in san diego. Most likely person whom he email has a coupe too... but if they dont work out, he has my contact info so he'll get in contact with me...
I don't know who he's talking about but he probably got like a couple emails from the v6p.net members, i emailed him and gave him my number too, no response yet so... : :rolleye2:

#26 ·
Alright so i just got off the phone with him, we both agreed to arrange for the testing of my car as a project car next week around wednesday, thursday or friday. i drive a 98 accord coupe to let you guys know and once we complete it, i'll be sure to post up the pictures of how it turned out :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.