1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
i bought ones that look identical for my 6th gen, and I'm honestly afraid to install them because they look so poorly built and engineered. Like for example they don't fit well (flat against) either the upper or lower spring mounts.

·
Registered
345 Posts
bet u they ride like crap. its gonna feel like u have no springs stiff as hell. i had a similiar set up on my 91 integra some areo speed coil overs . if u go on a long ride take some tylenol with u cause ur back is gonna be hurting. i ended up getting eibach sportline springs 2 weeks later.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
From what i've heard...they could fail on you...the spring rate will be off and on top of that you do not know how strong the threads are on the cuffs that suppoort the springs...don't get poorly made stuff for a car thats worth over 15 grand...in fact don't get any cheap products for a car that's meant to take you from point A to point B...

·
Registered
683 Posts
TRUV6 said:
From what i've heard...they could fail on you...the spring rate will be off and on top of that you do not know how strong the threads are on the cuffs that suppoort the springs...don't get poorly made stuff for a car thats worth over 15 grand...in fact don't get any cheap products for a car that's meant to take you from point A to point B...
:and1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts