Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm thinking of getting a carbon fiber lip trunk spoiler for my 6th gen sedan, just wanted to know if anyone has one and if they can post pics. thanks

·
Derek
686 Posts
1sykcord said:
Hey guys i'm thinking of getting a carbon fiber lip trunk spoiler for my 6th gen sedan, just wanted to know if anyone has one and if they can post pics. thanks
Alliced out, hahahhaa....what's up man, I thought I would come join up over here as well and see if I can find some parts too! Trying to find a silver VAFC2 for sale, but of course, got get my post count up! :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damage2000 said:
Alliced out, hahahhaa....what's up man, I thought I would come join up over here as well and see if I can find some parts too! Trying to find a silver VAFC2 for sale, but of course, got get my post count up! :D
Hey. I still wanna meet up for the spoiler. Time is just so limited. Anyhow I'll post up for you and see if anyone has one.

·
Registered
751 Posts
i got one im about to put of the rear window of my coupe. ive seen them on sedans and i like them, but i like oem spoilers better. but then again, every sedan has a oem spoiler so its good to look different.

·
Derek
686 Posts
1sykcord said:
Hey. I still wanna meet up for the spoiler. Time is just so limited. Anyhow I'll post up for you and see if anyone has one.
What's Up, No problem, let me know when you want to meet up. I am going to be at the WB/16th meet tomorrow night if you are able to make it. Or next Wednesday at the Kennedy Commons meet.

·
Derek
686 Posts
accordracer69 said:
i got an apexi for sale its just air fuel no vtec controle interested??????????????????????????????????? $150
I appreciate the offer, but I would like to get the VAFC2 preferably. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts