Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Apexi WS catback on there AV6? I have a chance to buy a used one in mint condition for $350 Canadian. I wanted to know how loud it is? I want something thats quiet while driving and rumbles at WOT. Is this something i should be buying? And what if any performance gains did you feel? thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
I know I have it on my TL and it's not that loud. My friend also has one on his accord, its not too loud on there either. Similar to the g35 coupe or 350z exhaust tone to me, but its not loud at all.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
350$ is a nice price...i'd get it...i got my magnaflow cat for 1200$cdn installed :( , i know i got ripped off lol

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
You're getting it off Joe? Yeah you should go for it. It's not that loud and only really audible at 4000rpms-ish. Although this information applies for I-4s.

$350 CDN for a cat-back is not bad. I got my WS Catback brand new for around that price.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have had mine for about 10 months now and I love it. The cans are a little big, but that is to be expected. The best thing about them is that they lack the rasp that many of the aftermarket exhausts have. That is a good price, you will be happy with them.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
catbacks r not too loud on the v6 sohc engines??? but i hate that droning noise....anyone got one thats not droning at hiway speeds at certain rpms???

·
Registered
908 Posts
Take this from me. I OWNED a whole WS cat back system. ITs great!
No loud noise, nice sound. Highly recommended.
Only 1 problem: The mufflers are a little too big for my taste and when Lower the car. It scratches EVERYWHERE that have bump or anything... :(
I cut the mufflers off to replace by something else. But its too noisy now and killing me...

·
Registered
372 Posts
I would like to see a set of these mufflers on a AV6. I saw and heard them on a 99 civic Si. They sounded really nice not loud and ricey like others, it allowed the motor to make noise not the exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts