Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had any sound clips of exhaust setups on 6 gen AV6's, i was thinking of getting one Apexi WS then get custom piping, but i wanna know what it might sound like, and any as many other exhausts as i can so i know what my best choice is. I want something with some good gains, good sound not to loud, but definitely not quiet, a deep tone. Any suggestions? And should i get dual or single? I really donno considering AV6's arent true duals
Thanks Again for any help

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
MuGENStyleV6TEC said:
I was wondering if anyone had any sound clips of exhaust setups on 6 gen AV6's, i was thinking of getting one Apexi WS then get custom piping, but i wanna know what it might sound like, and any as many other exhausts as i can so i know what my best choice is. I want something with some good gains, good sound not to loud, but definitely not quiet, a deep tone. Any suggestions? And should i get dual or single? I really donno considering AV6's arent true duals
Thanks Again for any help
Good gains=stock exhaust system.
Sound=Greddy Evo

I'd stay with stock if I were you :angel:

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
my intake sounds about that loud.....if not louder...lolz. Anyone have hte Greddo EvoII audio clip on an av6?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
take out left muffler

Thanks guys for the sound clips, oh and also i was reading around about peple taking off their left muffler which in turn made their car pull like crazy, anyone know about or try it out? And if so is it that much louder?

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
catback really hurts the cars pulling ability, i hate my low end torque but with a UR crank pulley im able to get some back :) still not as good as stock exhaust tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts