Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering has anyone here got the the Grex triple tube strut bar? i was lookin at it and was considering gettin it? if any u have it can i get some replys on how well it works. ive done search on other cars and they say it works great, but theres nothin on our accords. soo can u guys help me out

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do you mean the Greddy Triple Tube Strut Bar?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have ordered on from Sport Compact only, but it has been on back order for quite some time now. I will post pics when I get it.

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
TorontoV6 said:
I have ordered on from Sport Compact only, but it has been on back order for quite some time now. I will post pics when I get it.
Me too. They told me today it will come in next wednesday and ship out the same day.

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TorontoV6 said:
Do you mean the Greddy Triple Tube Strut Bar?
Geddy has all different kind of names that there products, Trust, Greddy, Grex, & Gabs are all the same company just seperated into different brands. thats it

·
Registered
88 Posts
I knew that Greddy and trust, I didn't know about the others

·
Registered
121 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
Damn sharp!! Notice any change in handling, honestly?
Hmmm have'nt really had a chance to test it out yet but came around this corner I always go around really fast and it felt a little tighter and stayed on track more than usual like I was actually in control but i'll test her out tomorrow and let you know

·
Registered
303 Posts
hey av6vtec where did u order from and how much? looks damn sharp dresses up the engine bay real nice.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts