Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got this grill and it fits well, looks good, and have had no problems . . . I got it because i took off my front license plate holder and it looked bad with this big black hole in the bumper, so i got the grill . . . i haven't heard anything bad, just good comments on how it looks

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i thinik it would look better painted a gloss black...but that is just me...and get the side pieces as well and make a custom shroud/trim piece for the fog lights so it all matches

·
Registered
16 Posts
smokin6speed said:
i thinik it would look better painted a gloss black...but that is just me...and get the side pieces as well and make a custom shroud/trim piece for the fog lights so it all matches
yeah, it would be nice to have the matching side peices, but the seller wouldn't cut the holes for the lights . . . after i got it it may have looked wierd cuz the material is about 1/4" thick so the lights would have been pretty recessed.

as for painting it black, i tested a couple of colors on the two side pieces that i had left over (one i painted black and the other very similar to the color of the regular grill piece around the front emblem) both looked tight in ur hand, but you could really see them in the slot cuz they were too dark. The horizontal stripes disappear down there. I wanted to get rid of that big black hole in my bumper cover so the regular look is more of what i wanted. but to each his own . . .

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i normally dont like it, but it looks good on that car. i like the side peices the way it is since it's dark like the headlights and the fogs in them give it a good contrast along with the billet grille. i think i like it mainly because it gives an aggressive look.. almost like it's got an intercooler.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Actually doesn't look half bad. Was it pretty easy to install?

·
Registered
245 Posts
I like it, but $100 good? I dont think so. Never got why billet grills were so much.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SupraSaiyan said:
Actually doesn't look half bad. Was it pretty easy to install?
yes, because it's only on there with some zip ties (ghetto, i know) and i did it when i was installing the projection lights so my bumper cover was already off the car. you have to tighten the zip ties behind the grill or else they will show through.

as for the $100 . . . i think we've all wasted a lot of moeny on our cars, what's another bill . . . LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts