Accord V6 Forum banner

Anyone have TL-S wheels on an Accord yet?

25K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  rIcoCHEt 
#1 ·
I came across a decent deal on some TL- Type S wheels and am thinking about swapping them in for my stock 6 speed wheels. Still 17" but now 8" wide.

Has anyone done this yet? I don't think I'll run into any fit issues, but will the factory lugs still work.

Anyone have any thoughts on how it would look?

It would be gumetal wheels on a Black V6 Coupe.

See less See more
#4 ·
I would be really, really appreciative if someone had a link or pic they could share. I just searched for every combination of TL, TL-S, or S type I could think of and had no luck!

#12 · (Edited)
Check out ebay; you can almost always find a set that someone has removed from a brand new car. I'm not sure if dealerships still do it, but you might be able to see if they have had anyone sell their rims back to the dealer prior to removing their car from the lot... It happens a lot more than you might think, and you can usually get 20% off brand new wheels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-A...tegoryZ66483QQihZ009QQitemZ190105185570QQrdZ1

#24 ·
no problem. but seriously, be careful bro. correct me if i'm wrong, but the sizes (235 and 215) on tl wheels looks like the dude is trying to pretend he's staggered...either that or he is slammed more in the front than the rear :confused: be safe and get the same size tires all around. gl.

#25 ·
if you have 7thgen go with the aspec rims... cuz its bigger...

if you have 6thgen go with the tls rims... just look at mines...
i recomend:
7thgen with 225/45/17 or 235/45/17 tires
6thgen with 225/45/17 with little drop
6thgen with 215/45/17 if slammed (225 will rub like crazy slammed)...

these are older pictures with 224/45/17 tires (rub rub rub... more rub)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.