Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone interested in my whole Alpine A/V system? NOW WITH PICS

I have been thinkin about getting something else lately, so i just wanted to judge interest in my whole system.

Head unit:

Alpine IVA-C800, foldout screen/cd/radio/eq. has 2 av inputs, navi input, hideway brain, remote that controls it and a nav unit.

EQ:

KDA-5768 (i think). EQ with LPS, BBE, fully adjustable, spectrum analyzer, etc, also with a tape player behind a fold down face.

Changer:

Alpine 6 disc changer with this as well, i dont know the model number, but its a changer, fast disc changer, cd-r.

DVD:

IconTV Indvd5.1: in dash dvd player with full dolby 5.1 surround sound ability, plays vcd, cd, dvd-r, cd-r, mp3 cds AND mp3 dvds.

if anyone is interetsted or has any questions or wants pictures, let me know. i kinda have a price in mind, but i wanna see what people are willing to offer. let me know, thanks guys. anyone in the NY/NJ area, you are free to meet me somewhere to check it out.:D

·
*~Family Sedan Fun~ *
174 Posts
get pics.. i might want the head.. but not the whole thing...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill get you guys pics of both things later 2night/2morrow. if i can sell everything to different people, i will, but i dunno about selling the HU and the DVD and be left with a changer and EQ i cant use. well see.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm, i dunno, i didnt really plan on parting it out, but since everyone wants different pieces...$125 shipped i guess, if i can sell off the pther pieces.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shipped to CA....maybe $875 shipped. i dont wanna sell off pieces unless someone wants each one. so far someone wants each piece, so it might happen.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had the model wrong, sorry. its a TDA-5648. Ill get pics today if its not too dark, i forgot my digital cam at home.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok here are the pics. it is kinda bad cuz its dark out here.

·
Registered
107 Posts
is the bottom part the "EX audio attachment" from honda acessories site?
if so, u plannin to selll that or keep it?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i plan on keeping that just in case, cuz i dont feel like buying another one from the dealer, or getting the trim piece to cover it up. sorry bro.

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
I am interesting in buying the "housing" or "trim" peice around your changer in the center console. That looks pretty nice!

BTW: How much are you looking to get for your IVA?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
str8, to be honest with ya, i never had a problem here, and i dont have an alarm on my car, which i know is stupid.

gotvtec, i was thinkin maybe $875 shipped if i sold each thing seperate.

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
What about the black piece around your changer? Is that for sale?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im really not sure about that. if i get the new Pioneer coming out, i might wanna get a pioneer changer that goes in there, and ill probably have to keep it.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
to be honest with you, im not sure. i just asked the dealer if he could install the changer in the console, and thats what they used. i can try and find out for ya.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts