Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested in TL wheels? (no tires) PICS ADDED!!!!!

2005 TL 17" wheels. Clean and almost perfect. You know the specs. Acura center caps included. No tires.

1 of the rims has slight damage to it. Only minimal visual blemish, wheel still straight, just look at the pics and you will see. Very minor marks. 2 knicks and a little scuff, hardly visible, you might not even be able to see them in the pics. And one wheel is missing the air valve stem, easy fix.

Overall near mint condition. Very, very nice, just see these pics.....

PM me with an offer. Quickest and most pleasing offer takes them. Have seen these go on eBay recently for $300 and people even bid a single damaged wheel up to $127. Won't be low-balled, but will sell quickly to good offer.

Prefer paypal payment. Can ship immediately. Located in San Diego. Pick-up cool too.

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump....

i'll get some pics up tomorrow. but there isn't much to see. almost mint. but no blemishes.....so mintish.

shoot me an offer. let me know what sounds good to you.

would like to get rid of them before valentines day.

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
for those who don't know the specs, they are 17X8 +45. They'll fit a 7th gen perfectly and IMO look really good. Will stick out badly on a 6th gen sedan. Will stick out a couple mm's in front on a 6th gen coupe. Pics in my gallery :)

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.....car looks good. good choice. i thought someone would snatch these things up. i think they look the best of the 7gen silver coupe with the kit. mmmmmmm........offers?

let me know.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
pm sent........if your willing I can pick up tonight.....I'm pretty much just saving you the headache of selling and waiting for cash....

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

anyone need 1 or 2? or all of them? let me know. so fresh and so clean.

got some other stuff for sale too.

Type S automottic shiufter from a 2003 tl.

Acura Center Caps for newer models

Factory black trim of center console, 3 pieces, cubby, "not an" ashtray, around shifter.

Factory Shifter for 04 automotics, side button style

2004 LX v6 steelie wheel and tire combo. 205/60/16 i believe. hubcaps included.

almost complete oem foglight kit for 7gen coupes. needs a lense for one of the lights (cracked), and maybe something else.

14mm??? rear sway off 04 lx v6.

let me know if you want any of these. i just want to get rid of it so i will take a "donation" of whatever you want to pay within reason. send me a pm.

·
_
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

not the best pic, but you get the idea of which one it is. the one that says type s on it. let me know if you want more pics and i can take them later today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts