Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our shop truck is a 1999 ford F350. it has the 7.3L turbodiesel motor in it. right now it is stock motorwise and has a lift with 37" tires on it.

I don't know how many people in here are into diesel performance but i thought i would ask. Anyone modify their diesel truck? I want to do the basic intake, turbo back exhaust, and chip mods to it.

What exhaust do you recommend? I want one that is loud and aggressive. I read about chips and alot of people recommend diff. stuff.

so throw out some ideas if u have experience or knowledge.

·
✔ Verified Member
5,836 Posts
Anything that Bully Dog makes tuning wise. :up:

RBP (Rolling Big Power) has some bad ass exhausts and intakes also...

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was looking into an MBRP exhaust along with an intake. surprisingly the exhaust and intakes are pretty cheap. but i kind of want to hear the exhaust in person to get an idea.

I guess some of the programmers you dont need to have hooked up all the time. Like you can hook it up and make the changes one time only. then there is other systems like the banks 6 gun where you can adjust between 6setting while u drive. that would be nice to have! theres a pretty huge performance market for diesels now. its bigger than I imagined.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks for the advice. i was browsing the powerstroke forums and they recomended the same advice! good stuff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts