Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone know who makes these rims??.. and what style??... i seen them at the BAM but i forgot to ask him... i need new rims and these catch my eye so far...

once i get new rims i'll be selling mine so PM me for more info....

and these are mine that i'll be selling once i get new rims...

·
supercharged
264 Posts
Yeah, they are Giovanna wheels. I have had them for so long that I forgot the name of them. Dang, I wish you were a V6. I was thinking about selling these and getting some lighter ones. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jleev6 said:
Yeah, they are Giovanna wheels. I have had them for so long that I forgot the name of them. Dang, I wish you were a V6. I was thinking about selling these and getting some lighter ones. Oh well.
yea i wish i was a V6 too, find rims easier.. lol... woulda bought yours if i had the chance... :p but yea, i found them, thanks for the help man.. sweet ride BTW... :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
i have c5 3 piece wheels, that i maybe selling soon 4x114x3 and 5x114.3 fits both 4 and 5 lug cars. 18x7.5, depending on if i get a new whip as expected and the price offered

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RKV said:
i have c5 3 piece wheels, that i maybe selling soon 4x114x3 and 5x114.3 fits both 4 and 5 lug cars. 18x7.5, depending on if i get a new whip as expected and the price offered
what brand and what kind of finish??... i'm mainly looking for gunmetal rims...

·
Registered
662 Posts
didnt kno you were lookin specifically for gun metal, thought it was the design you were more after. i have the racing hart c5s, not the evo's. they are silver with polished lip. they are as light as my oem 15s i feel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts