Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you have to consider the pure talent, that alone is amazing work. as for the nsx, yes it was fine as it was, but they were probably bored, or some dude with some cash wanted something different.

sorry for the repost.... i just ran across this today

dave

·
Registered
693 Posts
what are u talking about.....a ferrari gets more ass than a honda.
are u trying to say u rather ahve a nsx over a ferrari?

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
yea_im_chinese said:
what are u talking about.....a ferrari gets more ass than a honda.
are u trying to say u rather ahve a nsx over a ferrari?
no what i am saying is that, it was unnecessary to slap fake badging on that NSX. Just keeping a Acura Emblem will still make the car look awsome. After all, it does have a super wide body kit and beautiful lines.

Since a M5 gets more ass than a accord, why don't you toss on some M5 emblems?

are u trying to say u rather ahve a nsx over a ferrari
That's tough to say, a Ferrari is beautiful, but so is the NSX, and it's 100Gs less. So it's difficult/different to compare. But when it comes down to it, if I have hte money, i would rather spend 100Gs buying a NSX, then spend another 100Gs to make it the way i want. But that's just me, cause i'm more of a Tuner Guy. And I like my cars to have a distinct personality, so it's not a everyday run of the mill vehicle.

Don't get me wrong, if someone was going to give me either a free Marnanello F1 or a NSX, i'll take the F1 in a heartbeat.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
CRV_33 said:
anyone catch the minivans in the background?

yea what are those called? i remember seeing pics of this type of modifications in magazines, but haven't really seen too many pics online.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts