Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has done this yet? I was thinking of painting mine , (well having them painted). Don't know what color though. My car is graphite pearl. I have the 16's btw.

Anyone done it? If so post pictures.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i havent done tem to my stock rims...but painted rims before...the best way to do it...is to go buy some aircraft stripper....u can buy a rattle can or a bucket at autozone/pepboys/kragen and just stripp the paint first..and then spray away. i tink the v6 auto rims in bronze would look hot!

yes even on graphite!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
accord03 said:
i havent done tem to my stock rims...but painted rims before...the best way to do it...is to go buy some aircraft stripper....u can buy a rattle can or a bucket at autozone/pepboys/kragen and just stripp the paint first..and then spray away. i tink the v6 auto rims in bronze would look hot!

yes even on graphite!

yup i agree, our stock rims look pretty nice. i never thought bout bronze, but the other day i saw a graphite g with bronze rims and was :eek: good color combo :cool:
boovilla, i say you go for the bronze, and post pics!!

good idea accord03 :up:

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
04Punisher said:
yup i agree, our stock rims look pretty nice. i never thought bout bronze, but the other day i saw a graphite g with bronze rims and was :eek: good color combo :cool:
boovilla, i say you go for the bronze, and post pics!!

good idea accord03 :up:

yeah I'm thinking about it.

Could someone please do a photoshop for me? I would appreciate it. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts