Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
796 Posts
It's weird you ask that because I was toying around with one on the jackie robinson expway this morning,and it's not that fast up I kept pulling on him in the 60-80 mph range.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
:werd: it complets the quarter mile in 15.4 seconds at 90.4 mph. By the way, MINI says the car accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 6.5 seconds. That smokes an AV6.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im guessing the 7th gen v6s can own them but most other cords can't
 

·
BULLPOO
Joined
·
4,241 Posts
^but still only has a wopping 168 horsepower. it does an amazing 0 - 60 in 6.8 seconds (courtesy of miniusa.com) which wouldn't be hard to handle for a 7th gen. even a slushbox 7th gen.

one of the mini s's i raced was modded. exhaust, intake, and underdrive pulley. he ended up slightly disapointed. glad he's my neighbor, means i can make comments to him often. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,031 Posts
Yeah, I suppose 7gens can be faster than the Minis but they have advantage over many cars. They got crazy handling, and they are damn QUICK and its tiny so lol you could even split traffic if you were dumb enough or u were rushing. Anyway, I really like the Minis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
796 Posts
blackhawk411 said:
Yeah, I suppose 7gens can be faster than the Minis but they have advantage over many cars. They got crazy handling, and they are damn QUICK and its tiny so lol you could even split traffic if you were dumb enough or u were rushing. Anyway, I really like the Minis.
True ,but don't hit anything, I think I might spring for the Civic Si this summer it to me is a safer choice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
I don't know. I race a modded cooper a while ago with my 6-speed and we were dead even. It must have been modded, atleast the exhaust was, cause it sounded sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
Eloy213 said:
I don't know. I race a modded cooper a while ago with my 6-speed and we were dead even. It must have been modded, atleast the exhaust was, cause it sounded sweet.
That's hard to believe unless it had nitrous. What's the displacement on those things anyway?
 

·
Who are you!?
Joined
·
2,328 Posts
My dad beat a Mini S in my Accord, lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,309 Posts
gme2001 said:
My dad beat a Mini S in my Accord, lol
How modified was your Accord at the time? THats cool that you guys share cars like that :) Thats like qwhen my mom drives my car and people just look at her wondering what shes doing driving a modified car :p
 

·
Who are you!?
Joined
·
2,328 Posts
Accord_V6_400m said:
How modified was your Accord at the time? THats cool that you guys share cars like that :) Thats like qwhen my mom drives my car and people just look at her wondering what shes doing driving a modified car :p
...Supercharger running 8psi with UniChip, hahahaha.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top