Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if any 7th gens are riding on d2's?
good or bad? thanks

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
from what i have heard they are fine at cdertain height but when u slamm it it gets really bouncy!

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Blue in NY
968 Posts
It should ride the almost the same as the ksports since the spring rates are almost the same, the adjustable body doesnt mean much except that they can all be adjusted to the same height.

Ive never been in a car with the ss-p, but mine is much stiffer than a car with basics.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
It should ride the almost the same as the ksports since the spring rates are almost the same, the adjustable body doesnt mean much except that they can all be adjusted to the same height.

Ive never been in a car with the ss-p, but mine is much stiffer than a car with basics.
any incidental boob slips yet? haha jk.

owace had a set iirc and he later sold them to another member, but I believe they are both inactive now-a-days (you'd have to look for their old posts). sorry if I'm wrong tho.

·
Blue in NY
968 Posts
lol no boob slips, no ones been in the car since I lowered it, hahaha, I hate having people in my car.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts

adjustable shock body gives the advantage of having the similar ride quality no matter how low or high you are. so riding not slammed or slammed should have the same ride quality because of the adjustable shock body.

·
Blue in NY
968 Posts
Having the same ride quality when slammed or raised has more to do with the spring being linear or not.

·
Blue in NY
968 Posts
The damper works the same at all heights as does a liner spring rate. Progressive springs would ride harsher the lower you are.

·
wah?
973 Posts
so no matter what with an aftermarket suspension i will still rattle my car apart? :)

would i get more droop with an adjustable body shock?

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
I don't really follow when you say rattle your car apart. Unless you have some pretty stiff suspension, it won't be shaking the panels off your car? I don't get what you're saying.

And what do you mean by "droop"?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts