Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting wheels soon and I keep coming back to Rotas. They have the offset/width that I want and for the money they seem like a great deal. Anyone running any on their 7th gen and if so what size/models do you have and how do you like them? Any issues? Also, are they lightweight or heavy for their size? Pictures would be great, too!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have 18" Rota Subzeros for my 6 gen coupe but I haven't put them on yet because of winter up here. From what I've read, they aren't heavy and aren't light- they're average. Rota did make wheels for chrysler (i think) so the quality can't be bad. Checkout 00Accord4cyl's profile, he's running rota subzeros on his 6 gen (if that helps).

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, that does give me a good idea of what they look like on an Accord, though it's a 6 gen. I was actually thinking about the Subzero's in bronze, but I also really like the Torques in bronze with a polished lip.

Anyone else???

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, great looking 6th gen man! I really like the polished lip on the subzeros. What size tire are you running? Are yours 7.5 or 8" wide? What offset? Where did you get them from? Oh, and one more question, what size hub did you get because I know one's for subarus and ones for hondas. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Wow, great looking 6th gen man! I really like the polished lip on the subzeros. What size tire are you running? Are yours 7.5 or 8" wide? What offset? Where did you get them from? Oh, and one more question, what size hub did you get because I know one's for subarus and ones for hondas. Thanks!
thanks. they are the Royal Gunmetal (Royal means they have the polished lip)18"x 7.5" with 225/40 18's.
offset is 48. bolt pattern is 114.3x5. i bought them from a local member here on V6p. brand new.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i got rota torques... 17x8 +35. light and pretty decent quality from what ive seen. for the money, well worth it.

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. Where did you get the black w/ red lip Rotas from? Love the way they look on your white 7th Gen!

·
Registered
531 Posts
cheap / light / strong.....pick 2

if you're on a budget and looking for something to roll around town on,(or you change wheels on your whip like your underwear) then ya go for the Rota's....but if you're going to be driving your car hard/ taking it to the track, look elsewhere - you get what you pay for when it comes to rims

·
DaLab
42 Posts
what size tires would yall recommend with rota slipstreams 17x7.5 w/ 45mm offset? (keep in mind i'm slammed) thanks :D

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ Wow, those looked nice. I'm sure the Works look incredible though!

·
Registered
509 Posts
did it myself.

but im in the process of changing it to gold... TA become so rice. :(
sup roy... what about TA w/ yellow lip? think that's rice too? thinkin about getting the buddy club sf TA look... check my thread.

hmm i gotta look into some rotas too... alot of subzeros out there eh?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts