Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's made by V-Speed or Aero Designs, or? I think it looks nice, but I need more info! Link to eBay auction: Auction

·
I'm Rick James B*tch
300 Posts
wow a bodykit that is not riced out. the bodykit is very clean. :clap:

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
It makes the car look like an RSX kinda. Looks nice though. Hopefully it's not fiberglass.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Very nice, but I'd wish for the skirts to be flared out a bit more towards the bottom

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
eBay says it is 7-layer fiberglass. This is no good? I'd really like to know more about this kit. I guess nobody has bought one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
poly urethane is the only recommended material for a body kit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
what is the LIGHTEST material for a body kit ? poly urethane or fiberglass? personally i dont give a **** which cracks or not but which is lighter is of PRIMARY concern. Is this VIS body kit lighter than stock bumpers ?

THnaks for the input guys

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Trust me, the first time you hit a curb or bump that fiberglass kit is gonna crack. You don't care about the crack. You will because after a few hits, its gonna look REAL UGLY and nothing you can do to fix it except buy a new one. That's why they are cheaper than poly urethane.

Dizzy

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dizzy said:
Trust me, the first time you hit a curb or bump that fiberglass kit is gonna crack. You don't care about the crack. You will because after a few hits, its gonna look REAL UGLY and nothing you can do to fix it except buy a new one. That's why they are cheaper than poly urethane.

Dizzy
O.K., but here is what Vis Racing Sports says about their products: "...Several layers of fiberglass are used to insure strength and durability of each bumper. Each bumper is primered with a smooth yellow finish. New and improved PolyFiber material has been developed that is as flexible as polyurethane but still made out of fiberglass..."

What do you think?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts