Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here either sold their car or traded in their 7th gen 6 speed to a dealer? If so what year, color,options, and mileage did your car have? I'm trying to get a good idea of how much a dealer like carmax would give me for my 04 6 speed with navi, spoiler, and oem body kit. It has 24k miles. I know I can get a rough idea from kbb and edmunds but I want a real life amount someone received. Thanks.

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
lazybum said:
Has anyone here either sold their car or traded in their 7th gen 6 speed to a dealer? If so what year, color,options, and mileage did your car have? I'm trying to get a good idea of how much a dealer like carmax would give me for my 04 6 speed with navi, spoiler, and oem body kit. It has 24k miles. I know I can get a rough idea from kbb and edmunds but I want a real life amount someone received. Thanks.
What are you looking to buy?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
lazybum said:
either a 350z or a g35 both in 6 speed. i'm looking to go more performance.
me too man. well i dont have a 6speed. i have a white 04 av6 coupe auto w/o navi. right now it has 13k and dealerships offer me around $19g's for it.
i think im going to go with a 350z. 6 speed with navi this time :D

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
Same here, mines an 03 auto v6, 34000k mi, Dealer offered 18,978 when i asked last week, but i could get more selling private i think....I could do the dealers offer since im looking for a m/t GTO 5.8L..but those are pricey.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
0Tolerance said:
Same here, mines an 03 auto v6, 34000k mi, Dealer offered 18,978 when i asked last week, but i could get more selling private i think....I could do the dealers offer since im looking for a m/t GTO 5.8L..but those are pricey.
damn 34k miles and your offer is basically the same as my car with 13k :eek:
u can def get more if u sell io private..around 22g's or so.
im looking seriouisly into a 350z and the insurance rate is almost the same as the accord lol. :)
i just dont know if i should get an 05 or the mildy redesigned 06s. prolly will go with an 06 because of the cd control option on the steering wheel like on the acccord that ive got used to :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
0Tolerance said:
A 5.8L GTO??????? :eek: First learn something about the car then buy it!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
also guys..if ur cars are modded, u should take it back to stock form b4 u trade it in. dealership mite low ball u and say that u raced in the car or something.

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
CarLover said:
A 5.8L GTO??????? :eek: First learn something about the car then buy it!
Ohh excuse me, the 6.0L Gen IV LS2 V8,.....happy? And u must be new here, so if the only reason you post on this site is to cut on people's typo's, ......leave troll. Post if you have something to say interesting:smash:

Anyway, the dealer offered me that price as an estimate, but im not sure they will actually give me that. I know i can sell for better private, but i want to make sure i dont get into debt or ripped off. I dont think i'll get as high as 22k but that would be nice. You got a insurance rate the same with the 350z? Do they have all the airbags like the accord? My insurance dropped low when i got the accord, cause of all the airbags. Itll prob go way up with the GTO or anything else.

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
wj4 said:
also guys..if ur cars are modded, u should take it back to stock form b4 u trade it in. dealership mite low ball u and say that u raced in the car or something.
Yeah i thought about that too, all id have to do is remove CAI, and healights/taillights.......but it would be hard to remove the springs back to stock.

·
Registered
155 Posts
0Tolerance said:
Ohh excuse me, the 6.0L Gen IV LS2 V8,.....happy? And u must be new here, so if the only reason you post on this site is to cut on people's typo's, ......leave troll. Post if you have something to say interesting:smash:

I have been here for quiet some time, unlike yourself who probably just joined and thinks he knows. :mad:

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
CarLover said:
0Tolerance=A child (17yrs old), needs to finish his/her homework first before posting.

There I said my peace. Done!
17 along time ago, what a waste of time this was:rofl2:

CLOSED.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
CarLover said:
Arguing on the internet is like special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded! :D

LOOOOOOL..

hmm 5.7L, 6.0l..midpoint is 5.85l...damn he was off by 0.05 liters..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts