1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Something Something Darkside
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Personally I haven't heard a "wireless" connection that has anywhere near the sound quality of the "wired" connection.

If convenience if your main goal, then it will probably work fine but if sound quality is your goal, then you'll probably be disappointed.

·
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah but it's like 1/3 the price after factoring in the parts and install since I have no aux in (DX Accord). And yeah I am not building a system like in my old Accord. I love trunk space.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was thinking more something like this
(apparently I can't post link cuz i'm a newb here...)

i'm in palm beach, don't know anyone in your area

·
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's essentially the same product sound quality wise. And it only has 4 selectable channels which could be a deal breaker depending on area. Plus I wonder how difficult the install is on my 05 Accord.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I believe the isimple one is slightly different in that it is hardwired to the antenna input port of your cars radio. The gogroove has to broadcast itself to your radio whereas the isimple simply taps into the radio directly. Interference is less likely on the isimple, and audio quality would also be much better.
I've been waiting to pull the trigger on getting the isimple. Maybe later this spring :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts