Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my apexi afc neo. good condition. dont have the plug and play harness. i hard wired it to my ecu, and used it when i would spray. i no longer spray in the tl and dont need this. it comes with a harness that plugs into the afc and gives u about another 8ft of harness so it can reach the ecu. also has a booklet showing most cars ecu's, so u know what wires is what

asking $100 shipped to lower 48, obo

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
i will buy right now!! Cash in hand PM!!!!

I can't pm you?? PM or aim me back thisaznboi88. I want If you have any other pix let me know. like wiring and stuff. Also its not damage in anyway is it?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not damaged in any way. ill right down what wire goes where, but this is for a auto tl. dont know what u have.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
I am getting a boomslang harness anyways so it should be okay. I have an i4 04 accord. Doing some testing because I really don't want to pay 2g to have kpro + tuning.

just let me know when you get the picture up. I am sending payment now.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
O yeah could you also take some pic of how you wired it down to the ecu. Did you go from the pillar? I want to put it in the exact location like you did.

Check your paypal now just sent it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got it. i went up in the headliner, down the pass side a piller under the dash and into the ecu.

SOLD!!

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Kool If you can take some pix of that while you are taking it out that would be great.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was working a few hrs later at work bc a guy left early, and when i got home the post office was closed, i will for sure ship it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
yeah np man. not in a rush. I can't put it in the car since the Harness is on back order and I start school soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts