872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hairballs58 - paid
hyaena - paid
Legendaryyaj - paid
jcgohan326 - paid
photonic - paid

Price as follows:

$479 shipped! (if you live in AK, HI, or Canada the approximate shipping is $85, however, please email me your complete address for an accurate quote)

Retail on these is $1190 and I'm still seeing them out there for $700+

Submit paypal orders to [email protected]

PLEASE include your v6p screen name, the item, and a phone number that I may use to contact you if need be. Thank you in advance.

I'll keep you all up to date as to how many people have in fact purchased them.

Some questions have come up and I have tried to put then all together with the answers here.

Pic of coilovers can be found here, the other links do not work right now, but I'll get those fixed soon.

http://www.frontlip.com/Coil Over Q&A.htm

If you don't see your question or answer there, then check this link out.
http://www.v6performance.net/forums...ead.php?t=43972

Still not finding what you're looking for, please feel free to post your question here, email me [email protected] or pm me. Posting or emailing me is best since my pm box fills up quite quickly.

Quick description can be found below.

This will fit 2/4 door and 4/6 cylinders. Apexi will be discontinuing this part, thus there is a limited quantity. Price has increased slightly due to the fact that there is a limited supply.

Quick Description:
There is a monotube gas shock design and valved it specifically for the daily commuter who loves to drive. The adjustable perch allows ride height to be adjusted quickly with a spanner wrench. World Sport Damper Systems use the highest quality materials and are manufactured in-house at their Fuji, Japan factory to tightly monitor quality control and ensure years of reliable service.

pm me or e-mail me [email protected] with questions

·
Registered
881 Posts
I would send over the payment now but I have decided not to get this and instead of go with a Carbon Fiber Hood, tell me that i made a good decision.......I want these shocks/springs but my STOCK shocks are not damaged or anything......someone give me a opinion on what i should do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohm4life911 said:
I would send over the payment now but I have decided not to get this and instead of go with a Carbon Fiber Hood, tell me that i made a good decision.......I want these shocks/springs but my STOCK shocks are not damaged or anything......someone give me a opinion on what i should do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP
Well, basically this is my argument:

You won't see BRAND NEW coilovers going for $479 shipped anytime soon. These are name brand, known good quality.

CF hoods are going to be around. ]

IMO

Dave

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I concur...hehe!

I was planning on either buying a bodykit or coilovers..and someone stated that the bodykits are not on sale anyways, and eventually I will need a set of shocks...so this was a good buy for me! In my opinon, you already have a hood that does not wear down, but you have shocks (assuming that your lowered) that will eventually go! so go buy the coilovers!!! hehe..

good luck!

dave...good luck on this new set of group buy!!!

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Easy...but the cheapest and rarest thing first. That is a great price for the coilovers. The CF hood you can always get later. Who knows, Dave might even be convinced to do a CF hood group buy if enough people show interest :) ;) ;)

just my .02

Dizzy

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
square_pusher said:
Is shipping to Canada $85 on top of the $479.00...?

Although I have a set of Apex'i for 3 years already...this is still tempting.

Yes, but I need your actual ship to address. That is the maximum amount that I would charge. Most people are in the $55-$65 range.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
83 Posts
im down for the group buy, but ive never bought nething on v6p before. can someone help with with how to set up n do the pay pal stuff or however u work out the money?
thanks

1 - 20 of 78 Posts