Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have my Apexi Super Grounding Kit for sale. I got the V6P Kit on the car now, so I don't need the Apexi kit anymore. I'm looking to get around
$115 obo + Shipping. If you guys want pics let me know.

The kit is very nice, It has a red LED behind the Apexi logo on the box, so the Logo glows red :) . It grounds in 3 Spots and has a voltage regulator!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a deal working right now for 115 + shipping. If you can do that then who ever get me the money first gets it :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
kinda off topic.. why did you go with the VP6 kit instead? Any better? Any trades? I have a set of Neuspeed front and rear sways.. but you gotta add a lil cash as well.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
benzo555 said:
kinda off topic.. why did you go with the VP6 kit instead? Any better? Any trades? I have a set of Neuspeed front and rear sways.. but you gotta add a lil cash as well.
I already have Comptech sways on my car. I got the V6P kit because I wanted something different. U've has the Apex kit for about a year. I can't tell ya if this kit is any better then the Apexi kit.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Sorry I mean since your flexible with the price how about $115 shipped since shipping will not cost more then $10-$15. If so I want it for that price so just let me know if you can do $115 shipped to Maryland 20912. Oh do you have any pics of this item.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
telele said:
Sorry I mean since your flexible with the price how about $115 shipped since shipping will not cost more then $10-$15. If so I want it for that price so just let me know if you can do $115 shipped to Maryland 20912. Oh do you have any pics of this item.
PM Sent

·
3,305 Posts
Hey I have not received the Grounding Kit? I know you said is shipped out last tuesday so what is going on it's only coming from FL to MD??? I'm leaving out of state any day I need to get this kit before I leave so please just let me know something because I have pm'ed you a few times with no reply.

·
3,305 Posts
Dude seriously what is going on man it's been almost 2 weeks since you said you were going to ship???? Does anyone know this guy or a way to contact him this is straight BS.

·
3,305 Posts
Does anyone know her because I'm going on 3 weeks since she claimed to ship it and I don't want to lose my cool, not even a tracking # or a pm or email letting me know anything. From looking at her feedback I would of never thought this kind of thing would happen this sucks but I better have my grounding kit or money by monday..

·
3,305 Posts
from history I know his or she :) is honest but it's one thing to get your item when you paid for it but all I wanted was a reply back I did not ask for super fast shipping I'm just a little upset cause from the shipping date which was over 2 weeks ago and it has not arrived. If you did not end up shipping it all then I want to know when do you plan to ? I will not be here in town in the next few days so this is not working out.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm a guy, the car is both of ours. She does some work I do most of it. Sorry for the delay, UPS never picked up the package. I will send it out tommorow, next day air. I've been very busy planning my wedding latley. I'm very sorry. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts