Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok please don't completely hate me forever!

My vendor never got back with me so I called them on my lunch. They don't have any. Yes that's right none. So..... I made some phone calls, 3 other vendors, and the last vendor actaully called apexi for me and I'm sorry guys but everyone's out. It appears anyone who is advertising these either hasn't updated their website and is behind or - well there is no or - no one I talked to even had them. I'm sure there has to be one company out there with a few in stock and I will do my best to see if I can locate and get them at a decent price.

I greatly apologize for getting anyone's hopes up and/or screwing up any other plans they had in the near future. Granted this was only a feeler thread until I got definite information, I will refrain in the future of posting even 'feeler' threads until I know for sure that I can deliver.

Sorry guys.

Dave

all hate mail can be sent to: [email protected] (j/p)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Dave is an awsome seller...I got my coilovers from him from the last gb!

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
im very interested!!!! wats the last day to confirm??? i tried to buy off racerwheel but there price cart checkout is f00ked up badly, it charged me 1million bux and my cc cancelled it...

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm in. I've been trying to get my hands on these since last year. I was looking into purchasing some tein basics off of ebay this weekend but i'd much rather have the Apexi's. Need them soon though my stock suspension has gone to hell.

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jdmgear said:
I thought that these were discontinued a while back and that they are not available any longer?

That is true. They have discontinued them - however - some of the outlets still have some around. Some places are still trying to get full sticker, since I'm sure they're wanting to get their money out of them.

As for the last day? Well it looks like we have a handfull of people interested. I'm going to let this go till the weekend. Also I have to confirm how many my vendor actaully can get - and i'm waiting for that as we speak.

I'll keep you all updated, but I would assume if all goes well that we're looking to open a group buy by the beginning of next week. I have to get the paper work in to v6p before i can actually start one.

Thanks guys!

Dave

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
I think I am interested. How soon do we have to submit payment and how much do you think the price will drop if 5 people bite?

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
driven said:
I think I am interested. How soon do we have to submit payment and how much do you think the price will drop if 5 people bite?
I expect to get the actual groupbuy going by mid-next week, pending that my vendor has 5+ kits available, i am still waiting for confirmation.

The price won't change - even if i get 20 people, that's the lowest I can go w/o it costing me money. the only thing i'm trying to get them to explain and lower is the shipping, but don't hold your breath on that one. :D

Let me know if you guys have any other questions!

Thanks,

Dave

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
i hate paypal...takes 6-8 days to add money from ur bank account to it... anyone have Neteller.com here??? im willing to trade u neteller money for paypal money!!!! like say 750usd for 700?

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kleptodathief said:
i hate paypal...takes 6-8 days to add money from ur bank account to it... anyone have Neteller.com here??? im willing to trade u neteller money for paypal money!!!! like say 750usd for 700?
I don't think that's quite related to our subject here other then money i guess.... however i don't have a neteller.com account, but i will accpet money orders or personal checks. the only thing is i will have to make sure the check will clear before i can ship your kit.

dave

1 - 20 of 58 Posts