Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apexi World Sport Exhaust For Sale FREE SHIPPING

104-KH10 97-00 Prelude VTEC 378.35

We have an extra one of these laying around so we thought we would just get rid of it. Its new and unopened with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US. If you are in California i might even be able to give you another $15 off. We only have one of these in stock so the first one to ask for it gets it. Email me or call us at:

877-RPM-MOTR
or
[email protected]

·
Registered
217 Posts
I can vouch for RPM Motoring being a good vendor. I dealt with them with before on my purchase and their customer service is great!

But do you have any other pricing for maybe the Accord V6/Accord I4/TL/CL/and other V6 models that this forum members may have? That Prelude exhaust is priced really good though. :up2:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do sell the entire line of Apexi, the exhausts posted above is just one we are trying to clear out though so thats why its so cheap. You can visit our site at WWW.RPMMOTORING.COM to view our pricing on other Apexi products. Or if you like i can just post our selling price in this forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would anyone be interested in having a group buy for some Apexi world sport exhausts for the Accord? Let me know. Thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts