Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 2 week old Apexi WS2 full catback exhaust system for cheap.. I am looking for $300 OBO.. You can check to see how much they run..

They were originally made for 98-02 Accord coupe, but was touched up to fit the 2nd gen TL. Here are some of the things I've done..

- Stock flange was cut and replaced at the beginning of the B-pipe to be connected to the cat.

- 3 inche extention on B-pipe

- Resonator was removed

- Hangers were adjusted

Condition: They are literally 2 weeks old so they are in a pretty good condition.. The passenger bottom side have minor scratches on the bottom because my driveway is little steep and these mufflers sit little low.. But you can't see the scratches unless u actually put your head underneath the muffler.. Also one of the muffler is actually angled little bit upward than the other... You can't really tell off of a quick glance, but if you stare it for awhile you will notice.. You can probably get them fixed at a muffler shop for cheap.. Besides those every is good~

They look and sound great! I've heard so many compliments already.. I've spend almost $200 on installing and getting them to fit my car.. You can spend few more bucks to run them perfectly in your car ( If you are picky like me) If not, You can have yourself a very nice full catback exhaust system for cheap price!~

I want you to actually see the exhaust in person before you decide to buy.. I will tell you everything about it in person and also you can hear the sound.. I am straight forward and honest so come on down and let's do business~

Please e-mail me at [email protected], My pm box is nearly full and I don't want to erase some of them because I need the them.

Local only!!!

Thanks for looking~ :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
This is a good exhaust, I have it on my 02 accord, it's made for a coupe but I have it on my sedan. Just need to modify alittle. Not too loud and has a good sound.
Bump!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes. I wanted to replace my current exhaust with this to help pay off my exhaust ticket but because Apexi has piss poor customer service and never return phone calls I just decided to pay bail.
Ohh sorry to hear that man.. I think if they had contact you, I think things would've worked out better for both of us.. but oh well..

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOCALS ONLY PLEASE

First $250 takes it! I need somebody serious to close the deal please

I wish I can post this at Acurazine too, but I don't have the privilege...

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Ohh sorry to hear that man.. I think if they had contact you, I think things would've worked out better for both of us.. but oh well..
It's water under the bridge now. I really could have used it but it's fine... The guys there at Apexi were like, "Yeah let me see if this other guys is going to actually buy it and I'll give you a call tomorrow."

By that time I needed to decide whether or not I would be paying bail since my payment was due the next day. I just decided to pay it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's water under the bridge now. I really could have used it but it's fine... The guys there at Apexi were like, "Yeah let me see if this other guys is going to actually buy it and I'll give you a call tomorrow."

By that time I needed to decide whether or not I would be paying bail since my payment was due the next day. I just decided to pay it.
Yea I was talking with the Manager at Apexi for few days to figure out the fitment.. But oh well it's just that timing wasn't there..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts