Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a LIKE NEW Apple Ipod Nano 4gb. I received this as a gift, but due to my large music collection it doesn't really suit me and I have already ordered a larger ipod. This would be a great present for a jogger or someone who wants a lot of tunes (holds over 1,000 songs), in one of the smallest units Apple offers (only ipod smaller is the shuffle which has no screen). Full color screen, holds photos as well. It's green but if you aren't crazy about the color I can provide a website to order amazing skins for ipods that cover all colored panels and comes with a 3m film protector for the screen, which run only 15 bucks. These are going new for 190, and this is in brand new condition. I'm only looking for 120. Comes with headphones that are included with the ipods. I do not have the box any longer, nor the itunes software. iTunes software can be downloaded for free directly from apple's site www.apple.com. I'll have some pics up tommorrow. Thanks!

*EDIT* PICS UP.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I realize some people might not be crazy about the green, check out www.gelaskins.com. I've got one on my ipod video. 15 bucks. They're 3m tape cut to fit ipod. Cover all colored panels, click wheel, and comes with 3m protective film for the screen. I've banged up a few of these covers and every time you peel them off, the ipod is 100% underneath. They get different artists to design the skins so there are some really nice designs on there. Got 2 offers so far. First to offer my asking price gets it, if not, it's going to supaflyjae at 10pm tonight. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts