Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title states i have my ARC's up for sale. I have had them in my room for a couple months, and finally mock fitted on side to my car and i really wasnt feeling it at all. They are BRAND NEW, only mock fitted on one side, and they are the ones for a evo 7. I got these because they dont stick out in the front like ek ones do. they fit fine in the bumper, obviously you have to drill holes. weksos has them for the same price but you have to wait 6-8 weeks. send me a pm if interested. price is semi nego.

Has all the mounting bolts, washers and nuts that were included with the original packaging. It also has the double sided tape that was included as well. Like i said they are brand new.

Since ppl are complaining. $200 obo plus shipping

UPDATE:
pics of mock up on car

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
sorry to break it to ya but you can get these for $200 brand new online.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
so..you can get them for 200 new, and your selling them for 220 shipped? why not just do 200+s/h?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
no one in their right mind will buy these for $220 shipped when its $200 new from a respected online retailer...

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
I wanted these wings for a lil while, just so expensive for what they are....
If you lower the price I may consider it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A lot of places sell them for 200 + shipping, so if you want to go through them then do so. But if you want to shoot me an offer for what you think is fair, then your more then welcome

And the wheels on my si are equips

1 - 20 of 26 Posts