Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they have these things on ebay for like, $12...but are all eyebrows the same? it doesnt matter what i get? i mean, are some better than others? i know this sounds stupid, but i never dealt with these things before.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
they are all the same pretty much, just plastic...the only other versions ive found are carbon fiber. just pay the 12 bucks, they will be fine

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i found 2 different kinds tho...i dont want the first kind in the pic, i want the second kind...anyone know where i can find them?

there are these ones, with the little notch in them:

and then there are these that go straight across, with no little notch...see what i mean? i want these bottom ones.

so i want these bottom 2...and yes i will paint them.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha, im stupid. i was looking at them wrong..that lip part that sticks up more, that goes under the hood....im a moron. hahaha

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
yeup double sided tape.

the thing w/the EBAY ones, is that they're made of a cheap thin/brittle plastic..

The best ones in my opinion, are the AUTODYNAMIC ones, they're like $19.99 +s/h. But they're made of a strong thick ABS plastic.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just ordered mine from autodynamic.com. i gotta paint them myself with my spraypaint from towerpaint, but it shouldnt be too bad. my paintjob is beat to **** anyway.

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
let just say some of these double sided tapes can hold upto 2 lbs or more per square inch!!!

no measily little rain storm is gonna make it fall off.

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
just dont get crappy double sided tape, lol once i'as goin about 70 or so, and one of my eyebrows flew off and landed on the road, n then somebody drove over it, and it broked into many peices :cry:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
if you use 3m double sided tape and you use enough...i put some across the whole thing...it wont come off. Which sux cuz i want to take mine off to paint them and it wont come off. So dont worry about them falling off, i live in FL and it rains here all the time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts