Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
teamxxxracing
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATLP j pipe install with pictures.

Installed my new j-pipe to day from atlp it bolted right up the gaskets all fit,they make a nice product.I have 3 races in april so ill see how it works out.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Nice man. How does it feel? What did you run last time at the track? Hopefully you will be slightly faster and just as consistent ;)

·
Registered
806 Posts
+2

·
teamxxxracing
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ATLP j pipe install with pictures.

Just went out on the L.I.E [Sonnick] knows the road,car felt real good.I only brought it up to 4,500 RPM Iam happy with the pull.
As far as the time in bracket racing after the 1,000ft marker iam on the breaks.But ill make some 1/4mile runs.
As for Honda i can"t believe they could smash there j-pipe to fit.

·
teamxxxracing
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Racing

April 1 -just got home, won the Import Survival Series 1 Race @ Raceway Park$300.The weather was not that good for E.T.or MPH.But the car did pick up on the top end.With the new j-pipe.

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Not good for MPH? Wouldn't cold weather be good for MPH, and warm weather be good for ET?

I can't wait for the weather to actually be as warm as it's forecast. Supposed to be 52 yesterday, was 38 in the afternoon, was supposed to be 72 today, was 42 in the afternoon :| Supposed to be low 50s this whole week, so I guess it's going to be in the low 30s? :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts