Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop spamming my forum full of your for sale threads. Start one thread and put everything in there. We don't need 3 threads to see you have a sub for sale for example.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
CrazyHorse said:
Stop spamming my forum full of your for sale threads. Start one thread and put everything in there. We don't need 3 threads to see you have a sub for sale for example.
Yo, if you read the last entry of each thread I made, I'm trying to close most of the threads cause I combined and considated most of them so I don't have to 3 threads to sell my ish. Read the last entry of each to see what I mean dude.

I'm fully aware of how to sell, I've been in this game for a long time now yo.

A homie on this told me that moderators don't usually close the threads and gettin at them by PM is usually the way, so my bad - didn't know that so next time I'll do it that way.

But next time if it's a problem or mistake I did holla at me by PM yo, don't try to make me look like I'm a noob homie.

Peace.

Markus not Marcus.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Secondly... Take a few grammar courses and quit referring to me as "yo" ;)

If you were such a non-noob... you'd reallize that your threads were way at the bottom of the list because no one had posted in them recently until you did. So bumping them back up by saying to close them is retarded. As is your typing....

Gluck with your sales.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.