Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Honda Accord V6 Manual Coupe
8 Posts
What did you use to rewrite the immobilizer once you swapped the ECU to a MT one? Bought a j32a3 swapped 03' MT and am doing ECU swap, bought CK-100 but it doesn't work for rewriting the immo, I have no idea why

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a donor car that I stole the cluster, ECU, wiring harness and ignition. Best bet is to find a kit on ebay with the key, ignition and ECU and swap it all in. The car will never know you did anything. As for the CK-100, I think Immobi has to be done through Honda with the I-HDS. Could try going to the dealer and having them do it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a donor car that I stole the cluster, ECU, wiring harness and ignition. Best bet is to find a kit on ebay with the key, ignition and ECU and swap it all in. The car will never know you did anything. As for the CK-100, I think Immobi has to be done through Honda with the I-HDS. Could try going to the dealer and having them do it.
Interesting, thanks for response. Unfortunately for me since I'm dealing with Honda Accord vs Acura parts I couldn't just buy a cluster and harness. I also couldn't go to the dealer since I did the wiring myself since I was unable to find a Hondata harness (03 Accord -> 06 TL MT). I've seen some interesting Chinese HDS clones online, I may try one of those, similar to the fly100. Got a great car with a great engine just stuck in this weird situation with not being able to program the immobilizer on the new ECU.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not even using Hondata, can't seem to get one since they are sold out which is why I bought a specifically MT ECU so it works out of the box

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not even using Hondata, can't seem to get one since they are sold out which is why I bought a specifically MT ECU so it works out of the box
I get that, they are super hard to find. Just saying if the ignition matches the ecu the car will get past imobi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts