Accord V6 Forum banner

Autocross July 5 in Frederick

895 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Kschwiggy 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I am most likely going to be doing an autocross race on July 5 in frederick maryland at Harry Grove Stadium.. if anyone would like to participate the race is open to everyone but spaces are limited. The event costs 35 dollars and they provide drinks and lunch for racers as well. I will be racing for sure and will probably have a tent with some people coming to watch and hopefully race.

The event is a lot of fun and if you participate you will really learn how to drive better.. there are all types of cars so don't feel like you dont have a car thats "ready to race" or good enough... id say about 75% of your results are based on your ability to handle the car you are driving. if anyone is interested speak up!

Kai

#2 ·
Is this one of the Capital driving club events?
http://www.capitaldrivingclub.com/

If so, I go to the ones that they do in Bowie at the Baysocks Stadium, which is just a couple miles from me. They are alot of fun and I highly recommend those events to people who are new to Auto-X. Even if you don't race its a great day for car guys. There are some amazing cars!

#5 ·
ill do my best >=)

today I beat most of the subarus, miatas, and M3s to name a few.. beat a few corvettes but a z06 had about a second on me.

actually one of the best cars today was a full race built civic... he ran 37 seconds.. most of the shelby gt500s ran in the 39s.. i was able to pull a 41

#14 ·
Auto-X in Bowie this Sat!

Hey guys...

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a another CapitalDrivingClub Auto-X event this Saturday at the Baysox Stadium in Bowie. I went to thier last one there and it was good times... even though i didn't run my car. I will probably be over there during the morning and early afternoon watching.

If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.