Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has had experience with the shiftknobs that you push the entire knob down to shift. Looks kinda hard but I wouldn't know...never had that kind but considering it. Any pics? I would certainly appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you guys seen the knobs where the whole knob presses down to shift? I don't know anyone with that...so just curious how easy it is to shift with those.

·
___
4,751 Posts
yea, I have a razo knob like that, it's really easy, you just push down on the knob to shift, just like you would press the button to shift on the OEM shift knob.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have a Razo Universal Shift Knob. Check mine out. Pretty cool huh. I bought it to some japanese auto store here in orange county.

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
I like the push knob bit, I'll take a picture of it with the shift boot tonight(looks great except every time I take my car to the hand wash place it takes them 10 minutes to figure out how to get it in gear lol)..

here's pre-boot..

·
Registered
612 Posts
I like the push knob bit, I'll take a picture of it with the shift boot tonight(looks great except every time I take my car to the hand wash place it takes them 10 minutes to figure out how to get it in gear lol)..

here's pre-boot..

Very nice and clean!!! keep it up! use Lexol cleaner to clean your interior, it wont make your interior shiny. I will retain the factory look of your interior.

hmmmm I guess we have the same pedals too. ;) how much spend for your 2-DIN head unit? Check out the head unit am planing to buy, its on a different thread. Rosen R6500. for only $999.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts