Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 TL Type S... I swapped out my bulky battery for a smaller one... I'd like to see some engine bay shotz of the intake location and the drop down... the fujita intake is same part # for TL and Accord... So I would like to see before I spend 250+ and then have to sell it hehehe... thanks in advanced guys

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmmh... it is a start, I need a few shots from the top view and then one going down into the bumper...

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
hey stillhere im not 100% sure, but i believe the opening going down to the bumper is bigger on the 7th gen accord and can accommodate the bigger piping of the V2. which is why they dont carry an application for you car.

maybe someone else can confirm this.

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd sooooo dremel a curve if I needed to

anyone in NYC or NJ with a v2... please pm me... So I can do a test fit, you will be compensated

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
I just snapped some for you. I tried to get some down where it goes through the cutout but you can't see much with the battery in it's location. Hope this helps though.

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mmmmmmh it fits since I swapped my battery... Gonna take the $300 plunge

Hopefully I can get a few bux for my fujita any takers $100 shipped hehehhe

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
figured I'd update anyone who read this in the passed

but yea I installed the v2... thanks to a local guy who tried it first... louder... ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Al, i never understood what was so great about the V2? Is it just a larger cone filter? piping looks a little thicker too, atleast on the AV6

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Al, i never understood what was so great about the V2? Is it just a larger cone filter? piping looks a little thicker too, atleast on the AV6
It's got a dual chamber design vs. a single chamber for most other intakes. And yes the piping is thicker, too.

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kk here it is after further delay... for the record it does fit with stock battery which sucks and leaves you stranded lol

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
You weren't joking about a smaller battery. That thing is like a 9Volt LOL!

Looks like it fits good, although yours seems to be slightly more tilted down toward the fender than on an AV6. Maybe it's just the angle of the pictures?

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ rofl... 9volt battery ROFL...

ok here is the deal when I installed it... it was 745... street cleaning on my street is 830... I went and got a can of my fav arizona ice tea... ripped everything out and put it all back together... vibramount is not on... I tightened and threw my wheel back on and wrapped it up or else dimwitts on the oposite side of the street would double park right next to my car causing cars passing by to have to go around me... not ideal cuz they cant drive in nyc lol

imma take a look at it again when I get it up on a lift just to so i can work at eye level

·
✔ Verified Member
5,836 Posts
Looks like it fits good, although yours seems to be slightly more tilted down toward the fender than on an AV6. Maybe it's just the angle of the pictures?
It looks like he has a tb spacer? I'm sure that kinda makes that angle that you are talking about :gotme:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts