·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like he has the oem rear lip spoiler on the back right now

·
Registered
567 Posts
the sides and the rear dont match...as in the height!..and the front is just plain out weird...

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Looks a bit odd, I'm not sure exactly which part is odd but it is odd. Front looks aight, side is BLEH, and... I kinda like rojakit rear...

btw, fitment is terrible... espeically below the hood...

·
Registered
373 Posts
I like the Roja front better on this car then their official pics. I'm not crazy about the fit near the hood. To much space and poor fitment.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Look below the headlight, lots of bumps, fitment is poor on the front.

·
Registered
210 Posts
yo u guys can really hate on a car.....I dont see any one else here sittin on any thing hot in here...I personally like his car...why dont u guys post ure pics of ure stock 7th gens and bad tint so I can hate on that....

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
yo u guys can really hate on a car.....I dont see any one else here sittin on any thing hot in here...I personally like his car...why dont u guys post ure pics of ure stock 7th gens and bad tint so I can hate on that....
It's there opinion. If you don't like what others say about someone’s car, then just ignore it. Personally, I don't like it either but that’s my opinion. Fact is, the kit doesn't fit correctly in some spots and the rear is lower than the sides. A few tweaks to that kit would make it much more appealing.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Wow.. calm down..

no one is hating the car or the person owning it.. we're talking objectively about the ro-ja kit..

·
Registered
406 Posts
damn, personally, im feelin the looks, it looks hotter than the one that was in the car show, dude never realized how pretty the roja's side is .. wow.. thumbs up :up:

·
Registered
33 Posts
i like the looks. you can get one of those front mount intake kits from JC Whitney to fill the gap. HAHA!! then you would be cool!

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
i dont know, i never really liked the front because of the gaping holes on the sides, im not talking about like the front view of the holes, the angle view.... like this... this pic really kills it for me.

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
Sticmann said:

go ahead....hate...

·
Registered
406 Posts
i know right, that picture is killing me, but when i saw the other guy's page, the hole doesn't stand out as much and it looks good at certain angle. sweet kit, I wonder how it will look wit silver :cool:

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
^ wow, i would need a bottle of Advil after i came out of your car, haha. look at all that power feeding those W7s! i like how you had that stainless steel plate put there to match the AMP covers.

·
Registered
210 Posts
well there is fault in everything....its nice but its easy to get some half inch wood and wrap it in vinyl. lets see some glass.....also if ure nice then the panels should be pressure fit not screwed in...and great choice of amp.....jl audio..notorious for overheating and dying...or how the give false wattage ratings.... 1000 watts at 1 ohm and 18 volts yeah like we will ever see that... now isnt this anyoing especially that is ovbious that u spent money and time on it and yet people still gonna nit pick at stuff...its the same thing yall doing to the red 7th gen...

·
6th and BEST Generation
973 Posts
Sticmann said:
I hate it , it looks like sh!t, you dont like my opinion? BLOW ME !!

NOW THATS some hating. :D

J/K , dont take opinions too serious

1 - 20 of 33 Posts