Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
they'll fit the accord i got the Axis Crux and almost got them in the maxis lip but factory didnt have them and werent going to get any more, guy told me to wait for the decade casue that was the next rim they were going to make with our offset with the maxis lip, id get them they look great, and axis is a good quailty wheel company

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've just got a reply from wheelstudio.com. they said the axis decade will fit our car w/ 40 offset. this offset surely won't fit our car, right?

·
Registered
748 Posts
yes it will, i think thats the best offset for our cars it leaves it really flush, also wheel studio has some HIGH prices id recomend going through local dealer for these rims and not paying anything mroe then $2100 w/ good tires. Right price for the wheels are about 1950 with tires but you wont find to many ppl that will do that for you i have a guy out in cali that deos it for that price. Also there is a dealer on eaby that can get any axis wheels for $1100 (rims only no tires) shipped to your door, hes a power seller also, if i was you id look into that option.

·
cooler than ice cubes
186 Posts
ok well i know they dont only make the decade with the maxis lip in 18''. they make them with the 19x9.5. soo will they fit? thets say a 19x8 in the front with a 40 offset and 35 for the rear 19x9.5

·
Registered
17 Posts
Kona, 1010 site has wheel weights. I'm not allowed to post links in my replies so put the "www" in the link below

1010tires.com/wheel.asp?wheelbrand=Axis&wheelmodel=Decade

1 - 8 of 8 Posts