Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
19 inch axis neos.. Shoot me offers. They are 4 Lug. Two tires ok. Two tires have camber wear...

Open to trades plus cash.. cash.. what evers. Just Offer me something and ill consider it. Would liek to keep in S. Cal too. I dont want to deal with shipping.

·
Registered
110 Posts
green2dr said:
19 inch axis neos.. Shoot me offers. They are 4 Lug. Two tires ok. Two tires have camber wear...

Open to trades plus cash.. cash.. what evers. Just Offer me something and ill consider it. Would liek to keep in S. Cal too. I dont want to deal with shipping.
just 4 lug not 5 lug universal

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
i'll trade you three rota subzeros!!! hahaha...just kidding, if I didn't get my new rims I would've jumped on these. good luck with the sale hieu

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont have any recent ones. If you guys are near el monte. You are welcome to drop by and check it out i work 8 till midnight today. Im located in the Kmart plaza Work at the video store - Q Stars

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UrbanRocker said:
i'll trade you three rota subzeros!!! hahaha...just kidding, if I didn't get my new rims I would've jumped on these. good luck with the sale hieu
haha thanks ken, keep me in mind about ur rotas.. might pick them up for the right price haha.. even tho its just 3

1 - 20 of 35 Posts