Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
darkside / gen7accord.com
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to find a good deal on Axis Phins (19x8.5). They also have a 9.5 wide rim as well, but I don't know if that is going to fit. They're also 45 offset.

Anybody know or have these rims on their 7th gen? Any pictures? Also anyone know a cheap place to buy them?

The lowest price I found was streetdreams.org (http://www.streetdreams.org/display.php?s=Axis&r=Phin&fin=Dark Gray) for $1520. is this a good company?

Edit: I've also found these rims on EBAY: Axis FINISH rims. I guess Phins are new? THese are almost the same but has a smoother middle part. I like longer spokes, but the FINISH look like the spokes are shorter, maybe because of the center area. Do you know if FINISH will fit on our cars? THey are sized: 19x8.5 et37, 19x9.5 et37 Hyper Silver w/ Polish lip.

what does et stand for?

Also, I'm planning on painting the rims (powdercoating?) them gloss black or some darker color and leaving the lip polished. Any ideas and/or recommendations?

·
Registered
763 Posts
37 off set will not fit, they will stick out. If you're gonna get a 8.5" wheel the lowest offset you can go is around 42mm.

·
Registered
748 Posts
first $1520 your mistken thats for the 18s for the 19s its goig to be around $1900. i just bough some 19" axis crux and they were $1950.
ones off of ebay wont fit either.(finish)

·
darkside / gen7accord.com
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts