Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting the 19x8 axis seven mods for my 04 black 6sp coupe. Does anyone have these wheels so i can see them on a accord? Also on Axiswheels.com what does it mean for seven mod it says available with Maxis Lip but does not say what it is.

Thanks guys :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
i got them.. the maxis lip is 2.75 or 3 inches for tha rear wheel only. the seven mod is just another version of their original "seven" rim.. they basically just added a lip. im in cali right now .. but when i get home ill take pics off my car and post em for you bro.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So should i get the Axis Mod 19x8 with 40mm or 45mm offset?
Also would it look ok to get the 2.5in lip for the front and the 3.25 maxis lip for the rear only or get all 4 with 3.25? what do you guys think?

·
Registered
163 Posts
45 offset is the way to go.. tha maxis lip only comes on the rear wheel. the calipers are much bigger on the front wheels so you cant get the maxis lip on the front. the seven mods do have a lip though.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
man those would look sweet if they were black with the polished lip :cool: someone photoshop that

·
Registered
676 Posts
The black coupe w/ the Axis rims isn't mine... I was just showing an example of the bigger lip on the Axis wheels. This is my black coupe...

Yeah the graphite pearl coupe w/ the Axis se7en wheels looks very nice but it needs a bigger drop.

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
Hey Robby, I know you order your seven mods already and should be getting them this week, but look what i found. New seven mods in black with polish lip :eek:

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
those r the rims im putting on my car

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
7mod would look so nice on sedan, but the offset is 40...but accord need 45 to fit..so do we need spacer for the rims? or is fit fine for 19x8..thanks for the help

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
vt4lifecuf said:
7mod would look so nice on sedan, but the offset is 40...but accord need 45 to fit..so do we need spacer for the rims? or is fit fine for 19x8..thanks for the help
I have Axis rims that are 19x8 with a 40mm offset on a coupe. No rubbing at all, dropped over 2.5" on Tein SS. If you get a spacer it would stick out more, lets say you get a 5mm spacer then put on some rims with a 40mm offset, with the spacer it would like if the rim has a 35mm offset, it would stick out more, then you will have rubbing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts