Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Title states what I am selling, they are black with the red lip... some might say they are volk time attack copies... but they aren't as these are 5 spokes, I am a 5 spoke whore... :eek:

decided to go another route so I can get an 18" x 9" front... $1050 Shipped... 980 Picked UP
by the way just so you know I got these on back in november, I live in NYC, and I barely drive, so rest assured you are looking at wheels used for 2500 miles

if you are interested either email me at or aim: stillhere153... I work nights so I am online all sorts of the night hehehe

ROLLING SHOT - http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33825957

QUICK PICTURE OF THE WHEELS ON THE CAR

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump it TTT

·
Registered
509 Posts
"time attack" refers to the red lip style, not the amount of spokes FYI. bump for nice rims nonetheless =)

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^agree... the "time attak" style has been very popular of late with a ton of brands releasing their own versions

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE get them at over $50 off retail price... fresh

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry no tires... although for a little more I can get a set of summer tires... 235/40-18... the one's that come on the tl with the summer season tires... no idea on the model, I just got a buddy who has a set he would let go for cheap... if it sounds good just let me know and we can work something out, I'd mount them also since it would be a waste of cash to ship 4 rims and 4 tires seperately

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
900 picked up
965 shipped

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts