Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AZNPNOY562's Special Pre Holiday Sale: ALPINE/SPOON/(2) sets of headlights...etc.

EDITED: Items are for SoCAL only, i'm sorry i cannot ship...i'm very busy. Once again i'm sorry for not putting it up on the first place
EDITED: Put up some more stuff for sale, also have Pics up.

Pics will be up tonite, this is a lot of stuff and it's So Cal only. Remember, OBO means "or best offer" so dont be afraid of lowering the price. Firm means firm and I will not lower the price.
Happy Shopping

Selling these items for a friend:

Full black widow kit (not ground designs) painted silver. Dont know the condition bu will put up pics later tonite. (will not part out) $250 obo.

18" Tenzo-R rims/RS5, they look similar to the 5zigen 5zr rims. Nice deep lip, 225/40/18 Kuhmo and Falken tires, Rims are in great condition. In the pics it show's the kuhmo's, not much tread left and will have to replaced soon. $700 obo.

My stuff:

Black widow front bumper, painted San Marino Red, one small crack at bottom of bumper, will have to be repainted anyway because of gravel spots and a bad scratch. Pics will be up soon for this also. $75 firm

Projector headlights, does not come with low-beam bulbs, you will need H3: SOLD

OEM headlights, pretty good condition, some bird doodoo, i will clean it for you if you want: $80 firm

Stock speakers,5 bucks takes it or it goes in the trash. My bro pushed in those things in the middle of it so i'm not sure if that effects sound.

Alpine 7893 CD player, a homie is refurbishing it for me so it will have a basically brand new look, its the version with blue LED's, does not play MP3's after he's done refurbishing it(he's not finished yet) it wont have any scratches whatsoever: 250 obo

Generic Short Ram intake, got it from a local shop and has been only used for 8 months until i upgraded to another intake: $15

SPOON stuff: Duracon Black Shift Knob, Oil Cap, and Radiator Cap(will not separate): $130 firm

Stock LX-V6 tape player: Make offer

(2) keyboards, 1 is a dell and the other i dont know: $2 each

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
leme know about those RS5s..condition..color..tires..been wanting those :p

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh sh*t i forgot to put that its for local, SOCAL people only...my bad guys. I dont want to go through the trouble of shipping. Sorry about that, its just pick up only.

·
He Is The Fu<king Master
619 Posts
how about $50. for the stock headlights.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll try to get pics up by tonite...i know i know i said yesterday night but i went out:D . Pics should be up tonight

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
projector & OEM headlights

I'm in so cal.

I'll give you $60 for the oem's (pending if they are not damaged, or broken)

Projectors I'll take if they are in good condition.

PM ME :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Washer and dryer not forsale...i got to keep my clothes clean u knoe:D

But the projectors are in great condition...I only used it for 6 months. I dont have any night pics of it but with the right output of bulbs and reaiming the headlights it might be similar to OEM's beam pattern. These are just for looks anyway.

Dreamer I cant go lower than 100 for the OEMs. I am only putting it this high of price (not even high at all) because I also want to keep them.:)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts