Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: '05 NBP stock sideskirts

Just got the HFP bodykit installed today, so I have a set of nighthawk black pearl stock sideskirts that I want to sell.

$50 plus shipping seems to be the standard rate around here (I've searched). They only have 9k miles on them and I will provide pictures upon request. I should be able to get around to that tonight once the pieces are off.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks,

Mark

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price is negotiable. Need to get rid of these as they are just taking up space in the garage.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
accord5speed said:
i got mines free!!
Super. If someone wants to throw me a price, its negotiable. I just want to get rid of them, they're sitting in my garage taking up space right now. They're wrapped and ready to go - just need to find a buyer and figure otu the shipping method.

·
_
1,648 Posts
bump.

seriously. $50 is a great price. don't negotiate. someone on here wants them, they just haven't seen it yet.

i paid $50 for mine. big improvement over the lx black junk.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
0430Steve said:
bump.

seriously. $50 is a great price. don't negotiate. someone on here wants them, they just haven't seen it yet.

i paid $50 for mine. big improvement over the lx black junk.
Bump, I can't believe no LX owner wants these for $50 bucks. C'mon guys, its just collecting dust in my garage! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts