Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 98 Honda Accord V6 Sedan has seen some **** in the past 4 months. Ill just get into it. First to pass inspection needed all new pads rotors and calipers. All replaced 800 Bucks. Then the tranny goes, complete rebuild done by a very good shop in Connecticut. 3500 Bucks. Then a girl pulls out in front of me and i ran into her back right side. 6000 worth of damage, covered by insurance thank god. Now for the good news. New Blackhousing headlights, Buddy Club 2 front fascia and all new oem hood and fenders. Now it goes bad again, my 18" Graphite Konig Holes were stolen off the car from the shop, when he told me to leave them on and they will be safe. Now i have new 18" Enkei PK6s, with falken beta fk451s 225-40- 18. So i guess in the end im kinda making out but still been a pain in the ass.

Link to the rims let me know what you think please:

Enkei PK6

My car domain site page 8 for crash pics:

Blackedoutaccord

·
Registered
29 Posts
i don't mean to be superstitious....but do you believe some car just bring bad luck to you?

Maybe get a different Honda? that what i would do if i have a car and bad craps keep happening to me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well with the new rims and kit ill see how it goes anything else and its time for a switch up. But let me know about the rims and comments?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Wait, i check you car's link and the wheels look diff from the ones at the dic.tire site >>>>????

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
spectro said:
Wait, i check you car's link and the wheels look diff from the ones at the dic.tire site >>>>????
Ones on Cardomain were the ones that got stolen. The Enkei's are on order now and should be in by the 25th.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
wow ur poor car got owned >_<

WHos fought was it in the crash?...

Its good to hear that things are alright now.

Keep ur ride lookin clean

:)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yeah man, good luck with everything. Dont forget us av6'rs and post some pics of the car with rims.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No doubt the pics will go up! But the accident was 100% her fault. Me and my girl friend got out fine so that was the major concern, and the car is gonna look sick so no worries. The car is done from the shop and i pick it up fri! The rims are on back order so im just waiting on them. Got a car show in Hartford CT coming up on the 30th. Hopefully they are here before then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts