Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week or 2 ago my car started giving little squeaks while shifting into second and third, mainly when i depress the clutch, not when i move the stick. It doesnt happen all the time while shifting, but seems to do it more when im accelerating quickly (not like race launching)..

Now my car is giving the same squeak when i turn the motor over and squeaks over random bumps and such.. sounds like its coming from inside the car but its hard to pinpoint since it doesnt happen all the time.. its just very annoying and seems to be getting worse.. Any ideas on what it could be? Motor mounts going bad maybe? i dunno.. but i want this stopped.. I would hate to go to the dealer and have them try to figure it out cause ive got I/H/E and an OBX short shift adapter and might try to blame it on that stuff.. I know all the mods are installed proper and I dont think its any of them.. So any ideas would be great.. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you take it to another mechanic aside from dealer? Maybe something to do with the linkage or the clutch fork if it's with shifting?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts